treatment and reuse.
Rootzone Australia’s grey
water treatment system produces water suitable for reuse in a number of
applications including toilet flushing and washing machine use in both single
household and commercial applications. This system is accredited in NSW and
Victoria for volumes up to 700L/day.
This system is installed in a renovated federation
house. The house uses no mains water and the only connection is to the sewer for
toilets and kitchen sink
If you are contemplating
going off the grid then these two wastewater treatment systems are the only
viable sustainable ones on the market.
Environmentally friendly technology in waste water and sludge treatment
the expertise to design and implement cost effective, ecological engineering
solutions that protect your investment and the environment using appropriate
technology for the treatment of waste water, runoff and leachates, stormwater
treatment and the dewatering and mineralisation of industrial and sewage
We examine every case on an
individual basis to ensure that the best solution is implemented. We take a
holistic approach, looking at the source of the pollution and ways to reduce
the problem as well as cost effective re-use of the output.
Our Solutions include
- An analysis of your site specific problems and proposals in the form of a feasibility study.
- Preparation of engineering and construction drawings.
- Supervision of construction and commissioning.
- Supply and planting of appropriate species of wetland plants.
- Training of project and client personnel for the commissioning,
operation and maintenance of systems including the preparation and
supply of manuals.
- Three year maintenance contract and a performance guarantee covering the design, dimensions and operating instructions.
Efficient and reliable treatment for a wide range of effluents and pollutants
- Oil Exploration
- Lubricant Manufacturing
- Petroleum & Oil Distribution
- Steel Making
- Plastics Production
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Car and Train Wash Facilities
- Municipal Sewage and Sludge
- Industrial Sludges
- Dairy Production
- Meat and Poultry Processing
- Fish Processing
- Agricultural Run Off
- Resorts and Caravan Parks
- Mine Water Drainage
- Heavy Metals Removal
- Airport Run Off
- Printing and Paper Industry
- Stormwater Treatment
- Low Capital Costs
- Low Operating and maintenance costs
- No Technical expertise needed to operate
- Environmentally safe and friendly
- Wide range of applications including some that are difficult to treat by any other means
natural processes operating within such engineered ecosystems are dynamic and
robust. They present a powerful and adaptable cleaning and recycling capacity
that is difficult to reproduce mechanically and chemically. Together with the
large volume of water in the bed they produce a system that has a remarkably
consistent discharge quality in the face of large input fluctuations.
filter bed systems produce no noise or smells and produce no sludge or other by
products with associated additional costs of disposal.
Lasting with Low Operating and Maintenance Costs
little or no electrical or mechanical parts, rootzone systems are long lasting,
wear free, self regulating eco-systems that are simple to operate without
complex controls and chemical additives. The maintenance requirement is low and
the system life is very long.
investing in reed bed technology companies can not only benefit from these
advantages but can also claim to be playing a role in protecting the
environment and bringing human activity back into balance with nature.